We can’t wait to get your Dundies off our sewing tables, into the mail and onto your bums!
We aim to complete sewing all Dundies, made to order, within 5 – 10 business days. Selecting express shipping at the checkout does not change manufacturing times. During peak busy times and sales we strive to meet this deadline but will contact you if there is any delays and notify you in our website banner.
Is available Australia wide on orders over $250.00
Australian shipping on orders under $250 is flat rate express at $10.00
International shipping starts at AUD$20.00
Please note Dundies can not take responsibility for delivery delays due to customs, third party services or unforseen stoppages in postal services. We recommend contacting the postal service with your tracking number directly for the fastest reply.
- Orders within Australia are expected to take 1-2 Business days.
- Orders to New Zealand are expected to take 5 business days.
- Orders to USA are expected to take 7 business days.
- Orders to Canada are expected to take 6+ business days.
- Orders to UK are expected to take 6+ business days.
- Orders to Europe are expected to take 6-10 business days.
All orders are delivered by Mail Plus, a sub comapny of Toll Priority. Wholesale orders may use a freight forwarding company should they choose too or these orders are also sent through these channels.
- It is the customers responsibility to select the Free Shipping checkbox at the checkout if the minimum spend is reached.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure their delivery details and product order are correct upon checkout.
- All orders are sent via Mail Plus with Tracking
- If a delivery is “Returned to Sender” due to the customer providing an incorrect delivery address or failure to collect the parcel from a designated post office or outlet due to a card being left at the delivery address, the order will incur a Return To Sender fee and we cannot refund original shipping charges.
- Some countries may charge an entry tax for you to accept your product, this is the recipient’s responsibility and Dundies are not held responsible for these costs.