Healthy Pets, Happy Vets! Connecting clinics and their patients to safe and effective medical grade pet health and hygiene tools.
Dundies® is committed to making a positive impact on the world, and our company's goal is to reduce premature euthanasia rates in pets! Our passion comes from our founder, Emily's, own experience rescuing a bulldog puppy from euthanasia because the dog was incontinent.
With 12 months of research and development behind our products, in active collaboration with vets, Dundies are proud to have developed a medical grade hygiene system that helps pets suffering from incontinence, and alleviates stress and mess for owners!
Our Australian made pet nappies have been designed with materials that promote airflow and breathability, whilst being waterproof. The unique combination of natural fibres, including bamboo, make our products naturally antibacterial, reducing any risk of infection.
In order to help our company achieve its goal of reducing premature euthanasia rates in pets suffering from manageable illnesses, Dundies often work with vet clinics to develop products that meet the needs of Australia's ageing pet population - from mobility aids and support to other health tools. We are passionate about working with you to help create products that increase the quality of life for our much loved pets!
Benefits To Your Vet Clinic
Its completely FREE with no added catch to become a Dundies VCP (Vet clinic partner).
- 10% commission on referral sales
- Dundies products to use in clinic on your patients * Optional
- Dundies information flyers and screening tools for patients
- Clinic listed on our websites partnering vet directory
- Free access to all Dundies blog materials to use in your clinics newsletters
- Free access to all Dundies digital media assets
- Being part of an amazing network of clinics working towards a common goal of ending premature euthanasia rates in pets suffering manageable conditions
- Increased client satisfaction by providing them with the tools they need to manage their pets health and increase their dogs quality of life
How it Works?
- You decided to become an affiliate and sign up either online or in person at an event.
- You can choose to purchase an in clinic sizing set of nappies to use on your patients and as a size guide for referral sales. Sizing sets are available upon request for $100 each. Each clinic is limited to purchasing a sizing set of Dundies once. This is optional.
- We set you up with your own unique QR code and link. Share this QR code and link with your customers/clients and when they order by scanning your code or clicking through your link, you will atomically make 10% commission off that referral. You can put this up in your clinic, share it on your emails, newsletters and so much more.
- Referral commission is paid at the end of each month to the nominated PayPal account used to sign up.
- Upon request we will also send your clinic - flyers and screening tools to share with your clients.
- We will email you access to our digital assets and blogs.
- We will list your clinic on our parter clinic list and if you go onto stock Dundies as a wholesaler, you will also be added to this list. We have customers asking daily to purchase our nappies in store and love to refer them to you!
Clinic Size Set
Dundies will post out a full sizing set of our products, in the sizes you have selected, directly to your clinic along with flyers and information. These products are able to be tried on patients to gauge their correct size and also can be used in clinic on patients so you can see how they work. Incontinence and marking can be messy, and reducing that pile of towels for laundry at the end of the day is certainly a joy we love brining! You do not have to have a sizing set in clinic to be a referral partner.
We set your clinic up with a unique QR code, have clients scan this code to place their order, this code will take them to a unique link and earn you 10% commission. We will also provide this link should you wish to order nappies direct to the clinic for patients or email it to your customer base in a newsletter.
Access to Digital Assets
Being a part of the Dundies Vet Clinic Partnership Program also entitles your clinic to access and use our company's digital assets. From our blog copy to custom health graphics and cartoons - you are welcome to share it all. Having access to our consumer centric health information that is in our blogs can make newsletter writing for your clinic a much less tedious task.
Once you decided you want to become an affiliate clinic with Dundies CLICK HERE to sign up.
If you have more questions about our Dundies Vet Clinic Partnership Program CLICK HERE to contact us. We are always more than happy to help! Let's work together, and help change the world one pet at a time!
Prefer to wholesale and stock Dundies products in clinic? We offer great discounts of 40% off RRP for clinics who wish to stock some or all of our product ranges. CLICK HERE to sign up for a wholesale account.
Why Use a Pet Nappy?
- Dogs on heat
- Pet incontinence caused by old age, medications or birth defects
- Special needs and rehabilitation cases
- Pets who mark inside
- Anxiety urination
- Alternative to a cone post desex to cover the surgical site