How to Return Your Dundies
1. Find the flyer that came with your order. On the back there is a returns form. Please make sure you fill this out and include it with your order. Your order number can be found on the emailed invoice and any correspondence from us. You can also find it on the shipping label attached to your parcel in the reference section. There is a copy of this flyer at the bottom of this page.
2. Make sure your nappies are free from dirt, pet hair, marks or smells. We can exchange nappies that have been tried on. For hygiene reasons however, we can not exchange nappies that have been used or washed. We are happy to help connect you with rescue groups that will take used nappies as donations.
3. Put your nappy back into the laundry bag it came in, be sure to include inserts. If you are swapping the nappy size, the inserts will also change. Include the completed returns form.
4. If you still have your postage bag on hand, you can pop your Dundies back into this bag and seal it with sticky tape. Alternatively you can get a postage bag or box from your local post office or re use one you already have.
5. Address the package to:
PO BOX 458, REDBANK, QLD, 4301, AUSTRALIA
6. Post the nappies back to us.
Once we have received your return back our team will assess the nappies and generate a credit voucher for you. This voucher is for the value you paid on the nappies returned. We create vouchers for exchanges so you can choose exactly what you would like, and so we can manage our stock levels.
1. We will then email this voucher to you
2. You can use your voucher code to reorder the correct items that you require. Enter the code into the discount section found at the checkout.
3. Going up a size in Dundies will incur a small gap payment, you can then proceed as normal to checkout.
4. Once we have your new order we pack and post it out to you.
Please note as per our terms and conditions agreed to at the time of checkout, for exchanges of incorrect size, the customer is responsible to pay for freight on the the return and redispatch of the nappy. We encourage all customers to measure to ensure they get the correct size, and have great size support and videos, breed guides and size charts and printable tape measures available HERE.